Friday, September 23, 2005


So in celebration of my 10,000 hits, I am going to redesign the site. It will be a small change nothing much. I will also move it to a new server with the rest of my sites. I want a real web host so I will put up Google ads. I am hoping that they will be able to make enough money to cover it.

I am taking the forum down. I will put up a download section in its place. I don't want many features just quick content. The site will be 800 pixels in width hopefully small enough to fit on the 770 when it comes out.

I hope you enjoy the changes. Just mind the mess while I work on it for the next week.

Does anyone know of a good web host? Preferably under $10 a month and support for php.

2 Comments:

At September 23, 2005 6:19 PM, Blogger Roger S said...

Al,

My site is hosted by a2webhosting.com. Good service and prices.

Roger

 
At September 23, 2005 11:57 PM, Blogger Al said...

Which plan do you use Roger? That $2.95 a month is tempting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Sites
Dry Elbow - Tech & Fun
Al Herrera - My Blog

Links
Nokia 770.com
Mike's Blog
Teleread

Archive